Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter Fun!








While we haven't been able to enjoy our snowy winter as much as we would like due to frigid temps, we have managed to get in some sledding. One Sunday Brady, Jeff and I went to what I now refer to as "Death Valley" to sled. We thought it was a small, safe sledding hill as it is recommended by the county as a safe sledding zone. Ummm NO! Brady and I went down what we thought was the hill, only to come over the hump, and stare down a GIANT hill with moguls on it! We survived and managed to be laughing at the bottom, but I think we both had our hearts stop at some point. After we saw a kid sprain his ankle, and someone else get mowed down by another sledder, we decided to call it a day!


Safe sledding in our front yard:

1 comment:

carrie-k said...

Great story - I lol'ed! Glad to hear you and Brady survived the sledding expedition. Brought back memories of Longbranch.