Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Haircut!

After two long years of growing his curly, golden locks it was finally time for Brady's first haircut! I gave brief consideration to cutting his hair myself, and then decided to leave it to the pros. (Flashback to that bang job I did in 1987.)

We went to Cartoon Cuts, and what an operation! They have bubbles, cartoons and an elephant that washes your hair! (Jeff and I may start to go there.)

Brady did a great job! He sat still for the whole thing, but the "big buzzer" scared him a bit. We now have a certificate, and a few locks of hair for this milestone!


The before shot.



Bubbles, cartoons, oh my!


The hairdresser spiked Brady's new do. Here's the final (spiked) product!


1 comment:

carrie-k said...

Sooo cute! I love that they strap him in. In my day, we were practically falling out of the chair while the stylist waved metal scissors around our heads and chain smoked.